m คา สิ โน Skip to footer site map

Document replacement requests are only accepted and processed in person, by mail or fax, as a student's signature is required.


  1. Download, print & complete the Document Replacement Request Form (pdf)
  2. Payment must be received before request will be processed.
  3. Submit the Document Replacement Request for processing...
    St. Lawrence College Records Department
    2 St. Lawrence Drive, Cornwall, Ontario
    K6H 4Z1
    Fax 613-937-1513
    In Person submit to Student Services at any one of the St. Lawrence College campus